December 3, 2019
2020 Nacha Operating Rules: Preparing for the New Rules
Member: $250 AAP/APRP: $230 Non-Member: $330
Jump into 2020 a step ahead with a comprehensive understanding of the upcoming rule changes. As the future of payments continues evolving, your organization needs to remain compliant with the current rules and regulations, and prepare for upcoming amendments.
During this webinar, speakers will identify the new amendments implementing in 2020, how these changes affect you and your organization and what you need to do to prepare. You will also get a sneak peek on changes being considered in 2020 and beyond.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Take time now to review all of the 2020 upcoming Rules amendments. During this webinar, the speakers will provide an in-depth look at the following:
- Increasing the Same Day ACH dollar limit – Effective March 20, 2020
- Differentiating Unauthorized Return reasons – Effective April 1, 2020
- Supplementing data security requirements - Effective June 30, 2020
Prepare Yourself for the Changes Ahead
- Review how to successfully manage requirements and remain compliant
- Discover the potential impacts to all ACH Network participants
- Consider how these changes provide new opportunities for your organization
Amy K. Morris
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, Nacha
Jen Wasmund, AAP, CTP, NCP
Enterprise Payments Risk Manager, Capital One
Danita T. Tyrrell, AAP, APRP
Director, Network Rules Dev & Tech Support, Nacha
AAPs & APRPs are eligible to receive 1.8 AAP Continuing Education Credits for participating in this webinar event.