SFE Education Plan
A Year of SFE Workshops, One Low Payment
Give your team access to a year of SFE Workshops for a single payment, saving you more than 50% in payments education!
As a member with SFE’s Education Plan, any employee from your organization may register for each of the eligible workshops throughout the calendar year. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop. Eligible workshops total to a value of almost $2,150, but the Education Plan saves you almost $1,200 off that price with a group plan saving you almost $4,000!
SFE’s Education Plan is a member-exclusive benefit.
Workshops Included in the Education Plan:
- What’s New in Payments
- ACH Fundamentals (spring workshop)
- Tax Refund Exceptions
- RDFI Roles and Responsibilities / Exception Processing
- What Frontline Needs to Know
- Tiptoe Through the Rulebook
- Get an “A” on Your ACH Audit
- Elder Abuse – Exploitation and Fraud Prevention
- Putting on Your ODFI Hat
- Balancing Risk and Rewards for ODFIs
- Government Payments Update
- ACH Fundamentals (fall workshop)
Individual Education Plan: $950; $850 for an additional Individual Education Plan
Any one (1) employee may register for each eligible workshop. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop.
Group Education Plan: $2,500
Any three (3) employees may register for each eligible workshop. The registrants may be different individuals for each workshop.