Call for Speakers & Presentations
2024 Annual Conference & Expo
April 15 - 17, 2024
Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, AL
SFE's Conference is the premier conference for payments professionals. Speakers are invited to provide attendees an educational session that addresses challenges and opportunities facing financial institutions, exchanging ideas and embracing change through innovation and collaboration.
Why be a speaker?
Consider an opportunity to share your perspectives and contribute to the wealth of knowledge. Payments are on the fast track with new innovative ideas being introduced at a rapid pace. Enhance your visibility and credibility in the industry. Share your new ideas, technical knowledge, practical advice and solutions to payments industry professionals.
Submit Your Topic Proposal
You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for SFE's 34th Annual Conference & Expo held April 15 - 17, 2024 at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama. Proposals must be submitted via the online form below by August 7, 2023.
What are the Benefits of Being a Presenter?
- Enhance your visibility and credibility.
- Receive a complimentary registration to the Conference!
- Enjoy the special status of an SFE speaker.
- Benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Conference Audience: Financial Institutions, Businesses, Solution Providers.
Notice to Presenters
- Only speaking applications submitted online will be considered for the upcoming conference. Complete ALL fields to submit a proposal to speak. You may enter NONE or N/A if a field is not relative.
- All speakers must be clearly identified and confirmed prior to submission. It is the responsibility of the submitter (either the "Lead Presenter" or the "Person Responsible" as listed on the form) to ensure that all individuals listed as speakers have consented to having their name included and have committed to speak. If multiple presenters, all must be from different organizations.
- All handout materials must be in PowerPoint and Adobe PDF format and are due in the Southern Financial Exchange office no later than March 22, 2024.
- SFE reserves the right to grant or refuse, at its sole discretion, speaking opportunities to any submitter.
The deadline to submit your proposal is August 7, 2023. Submitters will be notified by January 19, 2024, about the status of their proposals.