939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38120
>> Reserve Your Room Online <<
To reserve your room, please contact the Hilton Memphis at 800.445.8667 or 901.684.6664. The room rate for conference participants is $149.00 single or double. To receive the group rate, the caller must identify themselves as attending the SFE 2019 Annual Conference.
By registering early, you are more likely to be assigned the room type of your choice. Reservations must be made by April 5, 2019. (After this date, reservations are subject to availability.) The Hilton Memphis will charge your first night's room and tax deposit to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to arrival or one night's room and tax will be assessed.
- 32 inch television
- Wireless Internet
- In-Suite Coffee/Coffeemaker
- Climate control system
- Writing desk
- Weekday Newspaper Delivery
- Lighted closet
- Two telephones and voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Custom bath and hair products
Memphis International Airport
2491 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38116
Memphis International Airport (MEM) is served by the following airlines:
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Directions to Memphis Hilton from Memphis International Airport
- Take I-240 East.
- Take the Germantown/Poplar exit, 15A.
- Turn left onto Ridgeway Loop Road.
- Turn left onto Ridgeway Center Parkway.
The hotel is the 27-story glass tower on the left. A complimentary hotel shuttle to/from the airport is available. Approximate travel time to the hotel - 15 min.
- The airport shuttle runs from 4:00am-10:00pm every day. It leaves on every half hour and full hour as requested.
- Pick-up: Once you retrieve your luggage, call the hotel at 901.684.6664 and let the front desk operator know that you are ready to be picked up. The operator will take your info (airline and phone number) and let you know where to wait for the shuttle.
- Drop-off: Just go to the front desk or call the front desk to ask them what time the next shuttle will leave.