December 19, 2017
Faster Payments: Findings, Education & Looking Ahead
Member: $250 AAP: $225 Non-Member: $350
While the Faster Payments Task Force may no longer exist, their findings and recommendations are rippling through the financial services industry at a quick pace. Financial institutions (FI), processors, consumers and end users need to be aware of these findings and understand how they are going to be impacted as organizations roll out their faster payments solutions. With so much going on it’s easy to get lost among the noise, miss important information and not know where to turn for assistance.
NACHA and the Regional Payments Associations (RPA) are here to help. Join this webinar to learn more about the work of the Faster Payments Task Force, one of the new workgroups, the Governance Framework Formation Team (GFFT) and how members of this group are working together to achieve interoperability and security throughout the faster payments landscape.
Gain Insight & Understanding
- How we got here, what we are doing now, and what we see for the future.
- Get a breakdown from the Faster Payments Task Force and what’s coming in 2018.
- Hear about challenges, work groups, recommendations, tools and real-life examples.
- Receive answers to a significant concern of FIs: What do I do and where do I go for assistance?
- Learn how the findings of the Task Force and sub-work groups affect different types of organizations.
Joe Casali, AAP, NCP
Senior Vice President, NEACH
Janet O. Estep
President & CEO, NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
Vice President, Office of Portfolio Project Management, Corporate One Federal Credit Union
John Curtis, AAP, NCP
SVP, Education & Training, WesPay
AAPs are eligible to receive 1.8 AAP Continuing Education Credits for participating in this webinar event.